HTML 5 is also a standard for creation and presentation of content on the World Wide Web.
Effects of HTML 5
* HTML 5 will enable a web designer to tell the search engines how to segment a page. Segmentation is the separation of a page into several separate parts like headers, footers, menu, main content etc.
* The introduction of a new <article> tag will allow the marking of separate entries in an online publication, like a blog or a magazine. It will do away with the <div> tag.
* The new <section> tag in HTML 5 can be used to identify separate sections on a page, chapter or a book. Each section can then have its separate HTML heading.
* <Header> tag in HTML 5, not the same as the head element, is a blessing for SEO experts because of its flexibility. The <header> tag, unlike <H1> tag, can contain a lot of stuff, including H1, H2, H3 elements, paragraphs of text and hard-coded links.
* Another feature, the <footer> tag, though does not allow the inclusion of information like the <header> tag, can still prove to be useful for SEO purposes.
* One of the most important new tags would be the <nav> tag, which can be used to identify a collection of links to other pages.
Web Design – Weblinkindia.net
Hier noch 4 weitere Ergebnisse dieses Threads:
What is HTML 5?
16. Sep. 2010 (von: riya)
Hi allAfter HTML came HTML 2, 3, 4 and now the latest, HTML 5, What is it?? Weiterlesen →
Re: What is HTML 5? :: Reply by heena
16. Sep. 2010 (von: heena)
HTML5 and provides some of the rationale for the changes. This document may not provide accurate information as the HTML5 specification is still actively in development. When in doubt, always check the HTML5 specification itself.Thanks and RegardsHeena Weiterlesen →
Re: What is HTML 5? :: Reply by disa
16. Sep. 2010 (von: disa)
HTML 5 is a new version of HTML and XHTML. It is a standard structure and content to make the World Wide Web The new standard includes features such as video playback, drag-and-that previously depended on third-party browser plug-ins such…
Re: What is HTML 5? :: Reply by f-t-cat
18. Sep. 2010 (von: f-t-cat)
Nintendo DSi WLAN mit Fritzbox WPA2 how to: Für die Verschlüsselungsart WPA oder WPA2 gehe in das Erweiterte Setup http://www.go41.de/289/nintendo-dsi-wla ... a2-how-to/ Weiterlesen →