1. I do not know which of the 31 plugins you use, but the one under ‚TweetRoll‘ http://tweetburn.com/tools/ looks best for your purpose. If I try with my twitter username it looks like this:
and I think it would look the same if I would register..
This plugin script would give you a ‚follow me‘ button included
2. the new site. 1, 2, 3 as you said should be to do with WordPress and any theme fitting to the layout.
4. the matrix is actually something like featured part of arthemia, just an image linking to a post, all images (posts) coming from a certain category.
The detailed view will be a single post for this category only.
How to create single.php for a special category see:
(I would use a category Properties for many posts (locations) in that category.)
A friend of mine is using google maps for locations you enter with the post, sample:
as mentioned under the map displayed she is using MapPress
this plugin might be the right thing for you
5. here I just gave you an idea how to make a div fixed on a side of a screen, sure there are services or plugins doing this for you
6. If you create the whole site based on wordpress this ‚Blog feed‘ is actually your index.php displaying your latest posts. you could easily filter this posts for one category only (include category BLOG) or exclude some categories like ‚Properties‘
7. any ‚latest comments‘ plugin which let’s you select the page or post the comments are coming from will do that.
8. Twitter as I said on top, facebook just gave access to a wide api, try http://developers.facebook.com/docs/ref … ive-stream or something you find there.
you find me on Google+, Twitter and Facebook
Hier noch 3 weitere Ergebnisse dieses Threads:
12. Mai. 2010 (von: omerkhan01)
1. I have a few questions for you man. Really need your help. I am trying to use an API with twitter to have my followers display in my wp sidebar. I found this plug on on line.http://www.1stwebdesigner.com/resources ... oose-from/However,…
13. Mai. 2010 (von: omerkhan01)
One last thing Joern. The client wants a search form which uses information from the MLS system. It has real time updated information about the latest rental properties, and properties for sale. Sort of like at realosphy.com . Any recommendation…
13. Mai. 2010 (von: Joern)
had to check what is a MLS System at all.So: Clients can search for homes and property within the MLS (multiple listing service) database.IDX stands for Internet Data eXchange. A MLS / IDX solution is a service that allows MLS…